Note: In addition to being able to select the dates for your timeframe, it is also possible to narrow the search down to a specific time of day. In the Cradle to Grave filters, use the "Start Time" and "End Time" filters. For example, if the desired time of day was 8:00 am to 10:00 am, set "Start Time" as 8:00 am. Then, add a second filter for "End Time" and set the end time as 10:00 am.
By using Cradle to Grave filters, you will have access to narrow down your calls to fit the exact criteria that you want to see.
To add filters to Cradle to Grave
- Start by selecting the desired timeframe.
- Click in the "Select Criteria" box.
- Type the name of, or scroll through the list to find the desired criteria option.
- Select the option, then select the pencil tool to the right to select the desired criteria options, then when your desired filter option(s) is selected hit apply.
- You can add as many filters as needed. Simply select the "+" symbol to add additional filters.
One of the most common requests is to look for calls that are associated with a specific phone number, such as the "call includes external party" filter.
To do this:
- Select the desired date range
- Select the "+" symbol to the right of "Criteria"
- Type in "Call Includes External Party" in the "Select Criteria" box, then select "Call Includes External Party"
- Select the pencil tool to the right
- Select the "+" to the right of "Filters"
- Drop the filter down to contains, then enter in the number of interest
- Hit "Apply", then "Apply" again in the bottom right hand corner
For an easier phone number search, do not use any special symbols (e.g., parentheses, spaces, dashes, etc.).
Updated about 1 month ago