Article #: 91
How To: change an agent image in Xima CCaaS
Similar questions: change agent image, edit agent image, modify agent image, add agent image, delete agent image
Purpose: demonstrate how to change an agent image in Xima CCaaS
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon) > Supervisor View
- Locate the agent tile of the agent whose image you would like to change. Click on the associated three dots icon.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click Edit Profile.
- Hover your mouse over the agent photo and the text “Change profile picture” will appear. Click the photo.
- Click Upload a file.
- Select the photo you would like to use and click Open.
- From here, you can use the toggle with the plus at one end and the minus at the other end to zoom in or out of the picture. Once done, click Apply.
- Click Save Changes.
Updated 27 days ago