Article #: 12
How To: apply a CCaaS License to Agents
Similar questions: associate a CCaaS license to agents, apply CCaaS license to agents, getting a CCaaS License for agents
Purpose: To learn how to apply a CCaaS license to agents
After you have built the agent inside of the UCaaS platform you will take the following steps.
- Log in to Xima CCaaS.
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, hover over the agent icon and select Refresh Users and Groups. This reaches out to the UC directory and updates Xima CCaaS to match all the users as seen in the UC directory. You will now be able to add licenses to any new agents.
- After the refresh, hover over the agent icon again and select Agent Licensing
- Select the appropriate license button for each agent
- If a user will not be utilizing a Xima CCaaS license, leave their buttons unchecked
- Click Save when you are done
Updated about 2 months ago